When you think of owning Central Florida real estate, what comes to mind is the amazing sunshine and favorable weather. However, there is a lot about central Florida that makes it such a great place to live. It’s no wonder that central Florida is such a fast-growing market, which means prime real estate for sale is rare to come by. Let’s take a look at some of the qualities that make our little slice of paradise such a great place to live.
Although it’s rather warm in the summer time, much of the rest of the year in central Florida is extremely pleasant and it rarely drops below 60 degrees. This basically means you get to be in shorts and T-shirts all year long.
In central Florida, you get to experience great scenery and diverse cultures within just a few hours’ drive. You could get from Disney World in Orlando to Miami beach in just a few hours. How great is being in a whole different atmosphere while never leaving Florida? Vacations and trips immediately get cheaper and exciting at the same time when you move to central Florida. Many great beaches are just a short trip away; whether you want to surf on the Atlantic coast, or just want a more tranquil stroll on the gulf side, the possibilities are endless.
Our beloved central Florida region features an abundance of amusement parks that cater to just about any and every interest you may have. Key attractions include LEGOLAND, Islands of Adventure, Holy Land Experience, Gatorland and SeaWorld. And let’s not leave out Disney World, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world with four amusement parks, two water parks, a boardwalk and downtown area, and many other surprises that make it hard to beat.
We have a great home buyers’ market here in central Florida. There are many new homes for sale with readily planned master communities to fit whatever lifestyle suits you best. Whether you’re looking for the perfect golf course community, a home on the beach, or a lakeside retreat, there are many different options to choose from. This assures you get a great market price, and you get true value for your money.
Central Florida is also a great place to raise a family. There are many great A-rated schools in the central Florida area as well as many different colleges and universities when your children are ready to further their education.
As if all of this wasn’t enough to get you excited about owning some central Florida real estate, here’s a great list of additional activities you have waiting for you here in central Florida.
- Experience the old Florida cowboy lifestyle at the Westgate River Ranch with your family, where you get to go horseback riding, watch the longest running rodeo championship, and take swamp buggy rides.
- Kayak and canoe the Peace River Paddling Trail. It is a very beautiful and serene environment that is, in a simple word, amazing.
- Fly in a biplane, seaplane, or Stearman at the Waldo Wright Flying Service. You will experience and enjoy a whole new perspective of central Florida while flying.
Visit the Florida Sports Hall of Fame if you’re a sports family. It will be a memorable experience you won’t soon forget.
- You could go be fascinated by Spook Hill. Amaze your family when they see your car defy gravity and roll up a hill.
- Get a two hour guided tour by Safari Wilderness. You will have close up encounters with endangered species and unique adorable animals like Lemurs, Kidi and Lechwe. It is definitely a one of a kind experience.
Central Florida is an amazing place to live for you and your family. Live in a place that will bring the life and fun out of you. With so many activities to ensure family bonding is fun and affordable, there is arguably no other place that even compares to central Florida when it comes to living life to its fullest. Find your central Florida dream home today and live a lot.
I would love to answer your questions about the area and show you available homes for sale. Contact the team at Gitta Sells & Associates at 407-330-2181