Gitta explains essential tips when selling a home!
Oﬀer Home Warranty to the Buyers (typically 1 year)
- Gives buyer assurance that if any issues come up, they will get ﬁxed for a nominal fee.
- Licensed professional will take care of the issue.
- They aren’t worried about having to come up with additional money later on that they don’t have
Have all Disclosures In-Hand Prior to Going on MLS
- Saves you time and money
- Less chance of buyer’s remorse or fallout
- Keeps buyers away who may have problems with any disclosed items
Be as Flexible as Possible With Showings and Have the Home SHOW Ready
- You want your home sold so make it as available as possible
- Don’t give a buyer the opportunity to fall in love with another home when they could have fallen in love with yours ﬁrst.
- Many buyers stop after they found “the one” Be sure your home smells nice and is clean. If a buyer sees a home that is dirty and unkept, they will assume you have not properly maintained your home.
These are the three essentials for selling your Lake Mary, Heathrow, Sanford, Longwood Florida home!