Greater Seminole County Real Estate Report 5-12-21: Here’s everything you need to know about the health of Florida’s real estate market as of March 2021 plus the top pool trends of 2021!
You never know when the right time to make a move may present itself. It is essential to make sure that every change you make to your home increases its value and that you stay up-to-date on the real estate market’s health. In this week’s newsletter, I will share with you the March 2021 real estate market update and the top pool trends of 2021.
Find out the value of your home with our Instant Home Value Calculator
March 2021 Real Estate Market Update
Fortunately, the real estate market in Florida is holding steady. Total sales and the median sales price have both increased across the board. Inventory remains restricted, especially for single-family homes in the mid to low price ranges. A lack of available homes is pushing home buyers who originally wanted detached single-family homes to settling for condos or townhouses. Let’s take a look at how the numbers stack up compared to March of 2020, according to Florida Realtors.
- Closed sales – Totaled 32,819 and increased 23.3%
- Median sales price – Averaged $327,000, which is an increase of 18.9%
- New pending sales – Increased 48.2%
- Closed sales – Totaled 16,518 for an increase of 52.6%
- Median sales price – Averaged $242,000, which is an increase of 15.2%
- New pending sales – Increased an incredible 126.4%
Top Pool Trends of 2021
Making sure your home is attractive to buyers is crucial when selling a home and buyers love pools! If you are considering installing a pool or renovating your current one, you need to know these top pool trends of 2021!
- Hardscaping – Features such as rock walls, fountains, retaining walls, fencing, and rock walls are absolutely stunning and require little to no maintenance.
- Relaxing spa features – Incorporating fountains, waterfalls, a spa, or even a hot tub is a great way to take your pool to the next level.
- Endless fun – Seamless pools (infinity pools) that blend into their surroundings and seem to go on forever are all the rage right now.
- Extended outdoor living space – Maximizing the functionality of your pool area by installing an outdoor kitchen, seating area, or a BBQ will increase the usability.
- The perfect ambiance – Installing lighting that you can control from your smart device is a great way to use your space day or night and create the ideal atmosphere.
- Saltwater is in – Saltwater pools require less chemical treatment and maintenance, making them a popular alternative to chlorine pools.
Ready to Take the First Step?
When you get ready to sell your home, partner with the best Realtor in Lake Mary. With over 30 years of experience, our team is here to help you with all of your home buying and selling needs. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have at email@example.com or 404-330-2181!