Greater Seminole County Real Estate Report 4-28-21: A crucial selling point for your home is the kitchen. Check out these easy tips for making your kitchen feel more spacious! Plus a Lake Mary event you don’t want to miss!
The kitchen is one of the most popular rooms in a home. It is where family conversations are had, guests are entertained, and delicious meals are prepared. It goes without saying that a lot of time is spent in the kitchen. Homebuyers will not find a cramped kitchen the least bit attractive, and it could very well be the difference between a home buyer putting in an offer and walking away.
In this week’s newsletter, we offer advice on making your kitchen feel more spacious without diving into a colossal reno project and a fun family Lake Mary event you don’t want to miss!
Crucial Selling Point
Having a kitchen that feels spacious is a crucial selling point for your home. However, the good news is that you don’t have to tear down walls to achieve this look and feel. These simple tips will make all the difference.
- Change up the color – Instantly make your kitchen feel bigger with a new paint job. White is the go-to color, but any bright, light color will do the trick.
- Incorporate patterns – A geometric pattern or two on the floor or the wall will give the space more depth and height. You can use tiles, or it can be as simple as a rug on the floor.
- Reflective elements – Using mirrors (including mirrored furniture) or transparent elements (e.g., glass dining room table) will create an unobstructed view that makes your kitchen feel larger.
- Adequate lighting – The lighter the room, the bigger it feels. Adding either natural or artificial light is an easy way to make the space feel bright and airy instantly.
- Declutter – Avoid too many personal knickknacks on your counter and try to find alternative solutions for small items that you use daily. For instance, consider mounting your microwave overhead.
You will be amazed at how big of a difference just a few small changes can make in how your kitchen looks and feels.
Curious to see what your home is worth? Use our instant home value calculator!
A Lake Mary Family Fun Event You Don’t Want to Miss!
Whether you are a car enthusiast or not, the Lake Mary Cruise-In has something for everyone. On the third Sunday of each month, come out and enjoy admiring a variety of different types of cars or gain inspiration for your own. Enjoy the Florida sunshine as you stroll the streets and enjoy live music!
Have a car you want to show off? You are welcome to bring it and become a part of the action. There is no charge for exhibitors or admirers.
Click here to plan your visit!
Ready to Make a Move?
If you are looking to relocate to Lake Mary or make a move within this beautiful city or the surrounding counties of Central Florida, we are here to help! Gitta Sells and her team are dedicated to making sure you get the best price for your current home and find the new home of your dreams! Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-330-2181. Until next time, happy home selling and buying!