Will there soon be new regulations for community amenities? How about a picturesque oasis in Seminole County? In this week’s newsletter, we will discuss a potential vaccination requirement that will impact how you use residential amenities and one of the best places to go to get closer to nature!
New COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement?
According to Florida Realtors, some HOAs are considering requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to use community amenities such as pools, clubhouses, ball fields, etc. The goal is to keep residents and their guests safe and minimize the spread of the virus. However, there are concerns about implementing this policy, which include:
- Breach of resident rights – Access to community facilities is included in purchase and lease agreements.
- Violation of HIPPA – Proof of vaccination is a medical record and, therefore, may violate HIPPA laws.
- Discrimination – Some people choose not to or cannot receive the vaccination for personal and medical reasons. Denying access to residential amenities may be seen as discrimination.
Only time will tell if the positives outweigh the negatives. For now, everyone must do their part to minimize the spread.
Ready for a Breath of Fresh Air?
Nestled in Seminole County, Spring Hammock Preserve is 1,500 acres of natural beauty. It encompasses Soldier’s Creek Park, Big Tree Park, and parts of the Cross Seminole Trail and the Florida National Scenic Trail. The Preserve is open seven days a week from dusk until dawn, and visitors can enjoy the following activities:
- Trails – Plenty of trails winding through the Preserve allow for both foot travel and biking
- Observation deck – Soak in mesmerizing views and make memories that will last a lifetime
- Boardwalk – Make your way through the second-growth cypress forest and end at Lake Jesup
- Pavilions – Refuel with a picnic lunch under covered pavilions
- Amphitheater – Keep an eye out for outdoor events throughout the year
There’s plenty of activities and space for the whole family at the Spring Hammock Preserve.
Stay in the Know
When buying or selling real estate, it is vital to stay on top of new developments. Here at Gitta Sells, our passion is real estate. We stay current with the latest trend and Lake Mary news that may affect your decisions. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have at 407-330-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!