Greater Seminole County Real Estate Report 5-26-21: What do you need to know about the benefits of working with a Realtor & the inside scoop on the latest technologies, such as virtual staging!
Buying a new home or selling your current one can be a stressful process if you try to go it alone. The key is to work with an experienced Realtor who has a strong understanding of the real estate market and is up-to-date on the latest technologies such as virtual staging. Let’s look at the basics of virtual staging and the benefits of working with a Realtor.
Virtual Staging is the Way of the Future
Virtual staging is an innovative way to stage your home to sell without physically bringing furniture into the house. The process involves using photo editing software to digitally enhance photographs with furniture and décor. Here’s a closer look at what goes into virtual staging:
- Use professional photos – The higher the picture quality, the more lifelike an editor can make the virtual staging appear.
- Landscape orientation – The orientation matters. Virtual staging looks best on landscape pictures.
- Provide different angles – Be sure photographs are taken from various angles so that your virtual editor can stage the one that makes the room look the most spacious.
- Focus on the most important rooms – Not every room needs to be virtually staged. Focus on the rooms buyers are most interested in. This includes the kitchen, family room, and master suite.
An experienced Realtor can help you decide which rooms should be virtually staged. In most cases, he or she already has a virtual editor they work with to stage the homes they list for clients.
Why You Should Work with a Realtor
The last thing you want to do is end up with a bad investment or lose money selling your home. If you do not have in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry, this is precisely what may happen. An experienced Realtor will help you get top dollar for your home and leave no stone unturned to find the home of your dreams and set up showings. Other benefits of working with a Realtor include:
- Ability to negotiate – Realtors will negotiate on your behalf as both a seller and a buyer to ensure you get the best deal.
- Correct pricing – It can be hard to know what price to list your home for. Your Realtor can analyze market comps and advise you on how to best price your property.
- Property recommendations – Make sure your home is at its best with guidance from your Realtor.
- Marketing your home – Realtors have the reach and ability to market your home through various channels, including the MLS, social media, websites, and open houses.
- Walkthroughs – An experienced set of eyes is crucial for the final walkthrough before closing on your new home. Your Realtor knows what to look for during walkthroughs and will accompany you on the last inspection.
- Closings – Forego the hassle and let your Realtor coordinate with closing attorneys, lenders, and title companies.
Ready to Buy or Sell?
When you get ready to buy or sell, trust the leading Realtor in Lake Mary. Gitta Sells has a wealth of experience navigating real estate transactions and will put their knowledge to work for you. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at email@example.com or 407-330-2181.